Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas time

What do I want for Christmas…

You could start guessing the secret desire of my heart right away... but perhaps not yet.... Remember, you have only one shot at Christmas until next year again!...Oh no. .. you say….what if it’s just fun...like on face book playing with my friends..well maybe...

If you miss it this year, I will not be happy. Tweet a little, tweet a lot, treat me nice, or let me rot… You can always search for the hidden treasure….. but I bet you it’s more fun to seek than to find. So again you wonder....what is it? ….more facebook friends, more money, more freedom...no, not really.

I’ll tell you what I want for Christmas….I’d like us all to live out the truth of loving thy neighbour as thyself…You don’t have to be a Christian to do this, and you don’t have to be a Christian to love God …..Every true religion preaches these principles in one way or another.. Because, after all is said and done, the truth is really written deep within the hearts of all men…

No comments:

Post a Comment